Friday, September 24, 2010

Coming Soon... The Backpack Diaper Bag

It seems like it is taking forever to get things up and running. Since I intend to sell, I can't use any of my purchased patterns so everything has to be changed and tweaked a bit to create my own designs. Plus, being new to sewing, I am learning as I go, especially playing with all the different types of fabric (brocades are beautiful but a little slippery to work with.) I recently got a backpack pattern and am in the process of turning it into a diaper bag. I am learning to quilt both straight line and free hand, so the bags can even be quilted if preferred. I do have several projects in the works but will try to get one done for viewing asap. One of the projects I am working on are half size backpacks for the twins for special meetings next month. Any Moms interested in these diaper bags, if you have older daughters I can make matching kids bags. Thanks for the patience as I get things together!

No comments: